Hey everyone, Mysty here.
Have you ever had a laptop or phone not work the way they should? Crappy keyboard that sometimes works and doesnt work.
Well then you might be having the same issues as me.
A technician came out to fix my laptop, about 2 years ago, and about a week after he fixed it, it had the same problems yet again, just in another place.
So, I decided that because the warranty was going to expire, that a bit of magic was needed.
Before i’ve used sigils before, but I just put it underneath the laptop, and without much success. Maybe it will work slightly better for around a few hours only to belt out again.
But with this sigil, it’s lasted a whole two days already.
-1 leaf of your choosing
-Pen, you normally use, or you can cleanse/consecrate a new one
-sigil you know that keeps that part of the computer running, found in meditation
-A large ish piece of paper which can act also as a parcel for all the ingredients.
0. Centre and Ground before beginning.
1. Gather your ingredients and make sure your paper and leaf are proportional, so your paper can fold around it neatly and make it like a little parcel, you can even tape yours together. The leaf can be dry/near dry or new, doesn’t matter, but I prefer that you guys say please and thank you to the tree you are using, it will boost the effects of this.
2. Think about the sigil you’ve got, and write it out carefully. Think about the function of the sigil and activate it with the coffee foam. The coffee foam is the energy of the spell.
3. Dab little blobs on the leaf, place the leaf ontop of the sigil, and imagine the leaf as sort of the guiding part of the spell, it will keep the sigil going and in check. The leaf has been around for a while, it knows how the outside world works, and its being used here as a link from the sigil to the electronic device. Even if its closed up in the parcel, there’s only going to be a piece of paper between it and the computer.
4. Wrap up the paper, making sure the coffee ish side is in some layers of folding, in a square like pattern, as you would normally fold paper. And sticky tape if you want.
5. Say a few words to activate the sigil, and run it over the part that is going to work. (but at the moment keeps messing up). When doing the ritual, be careful to not say anything negative. Mine was along the lines of, “This keyboard will always work, from this time forth, with 100% efficiency and capability”.
6. Keep saying the little prayer, and maybe even do some visualisation of the energy coming from the paper parcel into the computer/device.
7. When using the device, you can now keep it near it, or underneath, on the lid of the laptop, wherever you feel its best. You can tape it there, or bluetack, whatever you fancy.
8. Centre and ground after completing the ritual.
Alright so thats basically it, its very simple, but it works.