Heya everyone, Mysty here with her first Ways to Connect post.
If you don’t know what this is about. Please go check out Ways to Connect: Introduction. https://mystnokomis.home.blog/2019/07/13/ways-to-connect-introduction/
Air, is one of my old time friends. No, seriously, I’ve been friends with Air since teenage years and it all started with just intuitively singing to the wind. That’s it, really.
If you would like a rehash on that, please go check out: Tune Tuesday: An Ancient Wind Song. https://mystnokomis.home.blog/2019/05/07/tune-tuesday-an-ancient-wind-song/
But this post isn’t about me, its about helping you. So let’s see if we can expand on these connection ideas.
Air is in charge of quite alot.
Clarity, Intellect, Research, Clear mind and body, flight, birds, feathers, Air related Stones & Crystals such as Clear Quartz, Cleansing, and Knowledge.
Air is also linked to the psychic gifts of clear hearing and clear knowing.
The list could go on. But if you haven’t read The Witches Pyramid/ The Powers of Magnus, then ummm, what are you doing here? Go back and read that.
Some links to good posts about this can be found here:
- Jason Mankey, one of my favourite persons in the world, wrote about it: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/panmankey/2018/12/the-witches-pyramid/
- Diane Morrison’s Post, another amazing person btw: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/agora/2014/03/seekers-and-guides-the-witches-pyramid/
- Exemplore, a good Pagan/Witchy Beginner’s Guide Blog, really awesome guys: https://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/Witchcraft-for-Beginners-What-Is-The-Witches-Pyramid
Once you’ve read the above links or at least 2 of them, come back to this post.
In future posts of Ways to Connect, this Air post will be linked so you, reader, can please use these links above to get a feel as to why the elements are set out in this way.
Ways to connect
The ways that I connect to Air & some other suggestions. I’ve probably done these at least a dozen times each myself. I wouldn’t be recommending these methods if they didn’t work:
- eating a fruit that I associate with air, which could be something like a dragonfruit (because it’s roots don’t actually need any soil, I’ve seen it growing roots around trees, well above the ground.
- Developing my intuition using exercises such as meditation, divination, items and photos
- Read, read, read! Get your knowledge on. Research your favourite topic or something you thought you would never dream of even touching. Explore.
- Go outside on a windy day and fly a kite. feel the wind on the kite and try to connect to the wind or the kite as much as you can
- Sing in the wind. Or sing to the wind.
- On a windy day, go outside for a stroll and ask the wind to cleanse your body’s aura of negative built up energy.
- Incorporate more things associated with Air into your daily life or practices. Light incense, make an incense fan out of feathers. Go hunting for woods or sticks of trees that are related to Air.
- Play some music. Meditation music. Pipes, bagpies, wind pipes, organ, xylophone, wind instruments.
- Singing Bowls
- Try cleansing your room or house using sage smoke/incense/ singing bowls or clearing music or a combination of these things and feel the difference in your house.
Thanks guys for reading as always,
Take Care, Best Blessings you guys,