Hello Everyone, Mysty here!
I’m so exited to be back on my blog and so how I’m going to tackle it is, JUST DO IT!
Yeah, so I’ll be doing my work when and where I can. I’m currently inundated with work, uni and life. So my blog took a backseat when I was in exam period. But will resume fully when I’m back to university next semester (in a month).
Self Purification made simple!
-Dried twig of rosemary intact
Reason: (To do self purification)
-cutting off curses, cutting off ties to other people, purifying your whole aura, purifying your spirit, purifying your spirit from other influences or spirits
1. With your ingredients, go into the shower.
2. Say the following for the salt: “This body of earth, i consecrate you for purifying my mind, body and spirit. So Mote it Be” (Visualizing what ever appropriate colour which comes to mind encasing and glowing from the object)
3. Say the following for the rosemary “This body of water, I consecrate you for purifying my mind body and spirit. So Mote it Be.” Same visualization with the rosemary (can be different in colour)
3. Proceed with the showering. Rub the bath salts on you, in your minds eye, spiritually remove, scrape off, discard (down the drain) any black or brown energy on you. There may even be an entity latching onto you.
4. With the tip of the rosemary, physically scrape a line, from the tip of your head, down to the middle of your body (in between your legs), down one leg then the other. Releasing the energy built up inside your spirit and your aura overtime. Visualizing it bursting outwards. The darkness, replaced by light of your choosing ( I normally choose either green, goldy white, white etc)
5. Do step 4 again, now starting from the tip of your head and going backwards, to the base of your head, all the way down to the start of your butt. Do the same visualization.
6. Make sure to get all the black stuff out of you and down the drain.
7. Protect yourself with your preferred shielding technique. Ground yourself with your preferred technique. Centre yourself with your preferred technique.
-Hopefully you’re not allergic to this method, but just test your skin before hand if you’re unsure.
-If it leaves a red line, it doesnt matter thats part of the process & it will be there for around 20-30 mins.
-(my skin is pretty sensitive, and I had no reaction. So you should be fine)
Cheers guys. Its good to be back.